Hazard, Keefe & Leane Engineering, Inc. 
Formerly Hazard Engineering 1974 - 1999

 Search Feedback Info Request Contents

Retail Store Fire


HKL Home


98-5251 no 43.jpg (69322 bytes)
Overall View of Fire Damaged Building, Showing Water Heater

A fire occurred in a retail store while the store was closed and unoccupied. The building that contained the store and the contents of that building were completely destroyed. Our investigation involved inspecting the natural gas piping system within the building and the natural gas fueled appliances located within that building. No evidence was found to suggest that a problem with the gas piping or gas fueled appliances caused the fire.


Send mail to WebMaster@hkleng.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright 1999-2015 Hazard Keefe & Leane Engineering