Hazard, Keefe & Leane Engineering, Inc. 
Formerly Hazard Engineering 1974 - 1999

 Search Feedback Info Request Contents

Clothes Dryer Fire


HKL Home


97-5138 no 1.jpg (34539 bytes)
Clothes Dryer. Showing Damage from Internal Fire

A fire occurred within a natural gas fueled clothes dryer. Our investigation revealed that the fire occurred when a lint deposit located within the dryer ignited. The lint deposit had built-up over time within a plastic duct at the inlet of a blower within the dryer.


Send mail to WebMaster@hkleng.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright 1999-2015 Hazard Keefe & Leane Engineering